Now answer the following questions:
- Where is the town Saginaw?
- What types of buildings are there in Chicago?
- Who is Sophia?
- Which town does Chicago remind the speaker of?
- How many times has the speaker gone to Chicago?
Now connect the speakers, turn them on; or
the headphones and answer the above questions again. The answers are
- Tall and architectural buildings.
- The speaker's childhood friend.
- Buenos Aires, the hometown of the speaker.
- 6 times in 3 months.
Basically a hearing impaired student cannot
know the answers, as you couldn't the first time because there is
no text caption from which to get the information. In this way you
know it is necessary to provide an alternative way of reading a video
in this case, or any other material so it is accessible by students
who are hearing impaired.